1.70 Ct Certified Natural Copper Bearing Neon Blue Paraiba Tourmaline
A nice example of these highly coveted gemstones with a great fire. This beautiful Paraiba Tourmaline would make a fabulous pendant, cocktail ring, gift or addition to any private collection! 9.56 x 6.70 x 4.26 mm. A Paraiba Tourmaline is about 30,000 times rarer than a diamond and found only in three isolated locations worldwide. Featuring all physical properties of tourmaline, including constant electric charge, far infra red rays emission, matter purification, negative ion emission this most rare variety's electric color is caused by tiny inclusions of copper, manganese and gold! The rarity of the material makes it a great investment as well..
Unretouched photos taken in indirect natural daylight, indoors. The item "1.70 CT CERTIFIED NATURAL COPPER BEARING NEON BLUE PARAIBA TOURMALINE" is in sale since Friday, January 26, 2018. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Loose Diamonds & Gemstones\Loose Gemstones\Tourmaline".
nyc" and is located in New York, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country of Origin: Mozambique
- Color: Slightly Greenish Blue
- Length: 9.56
- Treatment: None (No Enhancement)
- Certificate: The Gemological Appraisal Laboratory of America
- Depth: 4.26
- Natural/Lab-Created: Natural
- Transparency: Transparent
- Brand: Paraiba
- Width: 6.76
- Total Carat Weight (TCW): 1.70
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Mozambique
- Gemstone: Natural Paraiba Tourmaline
- Shape: Pear
- Variety/Type: Paraiba/Copper